Pic of Seniors in locker room after Iowa game

Nexus

I just figured you were Tim Tebow based on your picture.

by the way, based on your picture you seem to have 13.2% body fat. But we would need an expert in fat calculations based on photos to be sure. Can you turn back into tab-neb and give the official number?

Did I personally offend you or something? Some of you guys act like commenting on someone's body fat percentage is the ultimate sign of disrespect. eyeswear2allthatsholy

I guess I should expect this type of stuff on an Internet forum.

If you expected it, then why did you act so surprised when it happened?

You just made weird claims and then got all butthurt when someone asked you to explain yourself.

It wasn't a weird claim. Go back and actually read the conversation. I said the guy has a surprisingly high body fat percentage for a collegiate athlete who plays safety. That moderator wanted me to go in depth and now here we are. Maybe he shouldn't ask me to elaborate if he's just going to pick a fight.

I just figured you were Tim Tebow based on your picture.

by the way, based on your picture you seem to have 13.2% body fat. But we would need an expert in fat calculations based on photos to be sure. Can you turn back into tab-neb and give the official number?

Did I personally offend you or something? Some of you guys act like commenting on someone's body fat percentage is the ultimate sign of disrespect. eyeswear2allthatsholy

I guess I should expect this type of stuff on an Internet forum.

If you expected it, then why did you act so surprised when it happened?

Well I am surprised it was a mod

You just made weird claims and then got all butthurt when someone asked you to explain yourself.

It wasn't a weird claim. Go back and actually read the conversation. I said the guy has a surprisingly high body fat percentage for a collegiate athlete who plays safety. That moderator wanted me to go in depth and now here we are. Maybe he shouldn't ask me to elaborate if he's just going to pick a fight.

The only person picking a fight was you. Go back and read the thread yourself.

I'm not gonna give an exact number because it's very difficult to tell, especially since we only have one picture. Yeah, he's clearly in the mid to high teens. What body fat percentage would you put him at?

I wouldn't, based off a picture. A 2-D representation is no way to measure body fat percentages. Anyone trying looks pretty foolish.

Uh, pictures are a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage. Not really sure what you're talking about.

Not necessarily....and not to throw credentials around....BUT I WILL...I am an exercise science major.....athletes...depending on nutrition, training and genetics...will distribute BF differently throughout the body. It is not easy at all to determine someone's BF percentage by a picture alone....it's best to take biometric readings such as skinfolds or an underwater BF test. If I had to make an educated guess.....A GUESS....I would go with above 10% for Cassidy....He may be holding a lot of water...and in that case, his BF percentage would be lower...

Uh, pictures are a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage. Not really sure what you're talking about.

Right. Pictures where you can barely see a portion of the guy's body are "a great way to guesstimate one's body fat percentage." All the top nutritionists and trainers use partially obscured pictures rather than biometric assessments. Totally buy that.

I don't know what the hell your problem is, but get over it. It's easy as hell to get a general idea of someone's body fat by just looking at pictures, unless they are for whatever reason retaining a bunch of water or the picture sucks.

And Jesus, commenting on someone's body fat is in no way degrading what he's accomplished at Nebraska. It's an observation.

EDIT: Wasn't on topic... I'll be a good samaritan and offer this post up as a sacrifice to the mods.