Big 10 Conference Championship Tickets

FrankWheeler

If anybody is interested in going I have 2 tickets to the Big 10 Championship Game. I can't go to the game so I am pretty much willing to take any offer at this point, bought the tickets for $60, let me know what you will pay. Section 604, row 8, seats 8 and 9. As with all of the other tickets, it includes entrance into the Fan Expo at the Convention Center all day before the game.

Can I say how disappointed I am with Wisconsin and Michigan St fans? I bought these with the hopes of Nebraska being in the title game and figured I would be able to sell them if they didn't, I can't even give the damn things away. No way these would be unsold if Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State or Michigan or even Iowa makes the game. Sad

Can I say how disappointed I am with Wisconsin and Michigan St fans? I bought these with the hopes of Nebraska being in the title game and figured I would be able to sell them if they didn't, I can't even give the damn things away. No way these would be unsold if Nebraska, Ohio State, Penn State or Michigan or even Iowa makes the game. Sad

Ever have any luck with these?

No luck at all, this makes me hate Wisconsin and Michigan State even more. They weren't great seats but there was just no market at all for these tickets. We live in the Chicago area so we know quite a few Wisconsin alumni and my wife and I were literally trying to give them away up until Saturday and we could find nobody that wanted to go.