Mike Sherman vs. Bill Callahan

How did BC recruit so well? Was it the NFL rings or was he just a good salesman?

Who knows...how does any good recruiter recruit well? Probably a mix of a lot of things.

Really how do some coach's sell there program better than others. ALA. sucked before Saban showed and USC was down too. So how did they turn it around?

some coaches are better w/ people...friendlier...charisma...give off good/positive vibe...coaching ability...good communicators...fun...good track record...have assistants w/ these same attributes... ??

You are such a simpleton. When did I say I wanted to fire Bo? Stop assuming things and putting words in my mouth. The only moron around here is you and people like you that are hypricrites. For every reason that you chased BC out of town, you are making excuses for Bo. I didn' think BC deserved to be fired (at that time) and he should have been allowed to get a new DC, but he wasn't allowed to by TO. And as I just said I don't think Bo desrves to be fired (yet) he gets two more years to use his own players, he did well with BC's players, but it will be his recruiting or lack there of that will make him a success or failure.

Great! Way to start with the personal attacks. The only person being hypocritical here is you buddy. Accusing someone of putting words in your mouth and calling them a hypocrite then in the very next sentence putting words in that person's mouth. Please if you're not going to contribute anything worthwhile to the thread then just keep your pointer of the post button.

How did BC recruit so well? Was it the NFL rings or was he just a good salesman?

Who knows...how does any good recruiter recruit well? Probably a mix of a lot of things.

Really how do some coach's sell there program better than others. ALA. sucked before Saban showed and USC was down too. So how did they turn it around?

I think with those two it's the name and what it can do for you type of thing. NFL experience or a pretty proven track record can have a huge impact on young guys.