Suh gets in another car accident

In one report the passenger said they were being thrown around like "ragdolls". Were they not wearing seat belts?

Probably didn't have any in that car

according to the news, there were atleast two females, which one had to call her husband to come get her. Hmmm wonder what was going to be happening there if he didn't get into an accident. chuckleshuffle

In one report the passenger said they were being thrown around like "ragdolls". Were they not wearing seat belts?

Probably didn't have any in that car

according to the news, there were atleast two females, which one had to call her husband to come get her. Hmmm wonder what was going to be happening there if he didn't get into an accident. chuckleshuffle

They would have needed a fourth for Bridge. Maybe Euchre?

Lost in this discussion....why was Suh driving a 1970 Chevy Coupe?

Probably because he has the money to buy badass cars.

Not to be mistaken here...it simply doesn't seem like a car Suh would be driving around. I picture him more of the SUV type. But just to point out...if I had plenty of cash...a 70 Chevy would NOT be in my top 20. Go big or go home.

Ever driven an old 70's muscle car with a 396 or similar engine? I used to have a 71 Nova 2 door with a factory 4 on the floor mated with a 350/345hp engine. Good times.