Greetings from Carolina

I feel like HB is about to become the Belgium in a uSC/Clemson WWII.

You have no idea.

We have the fiercest across the board rivalry in the country hands down.

Interesting reading.

My favorite has to be "The Prank" of 1961. That is hilarious. Kind of reminds me of when I was in high school. My buddy and I were actual basketball officials, had the uniforms and everything, we would wear them to our HS's games with latex baldhead pullovers and blindmans canes. When there was a questionable call, we would wander out onto the court feeling our way with the canes and looking around like Stevie Wonder. The refs thought it was funny but our AD wasn't impressed.

The Prank was a great story, obviously you could never repeat it or come close to is with today's security at these events. I was at The Brawl in '04, and that was intense (especially since I was wearing garnet and surrounded by Clemson Students) When I saw the clemson guy throw our players helmet into the stands, and then one of our guys rip off a clempson helmet and start running towards their players and fans swinging it like a bat, I knew that it was about to get way out of hand. I never understood why so many of the players removed their helmets themselves, that left them wide open to get their dome split.

I feel like HB is about to become the Belgium in a uSC/Clemson WWII.

You have no idea.

We have the fiercest across the board rivalry in the country hands down.

Interesting reading.

My favorite has to be "The Prank" of 1961. That is hilarious. Kind of reminds me of when I was in high school. My buddy and I were actual basketball officials, had the uniforms and everything, we would wear them to our HS's games with latex baldhead pullovers and blindmans canes. When there was a questionable call, we would wander out onto the court feeling our way with the canes and looking around like Stevie Wonder. The refs thought it was funny but our AD wasn't impressed.

The Prank was a great story, obviously you could never repeat it or come close to is with today's security at these events. I was at The Brawl in '04, and that was intense (especially since I was wearing garnet and surrounded by Clemson Students) When I saw the clemson guy throw our players helmet into the stands, and then one of our guys rip off a clempson helmet and start running towards their players and fans swinging it like a bat, I knew that it was about to get way out of hand. I never understood why so many of the players removed their helmets themselves, that left them wide open to get their dome split.

Not to upstage you, but I was on the field for the brawl...