Your opponents...the South Carolina Gamecocks

My guess is that when USC comes out in pro sets with 2 or 3 WRs, you'll see them bracket Jeffrey. When they come out in 5 wide, you'll probably see Denard 1 on 1 with AJ.

Like most every game, though, the game will be decided in the trenches. The team that has more success running the ball will likely be the winner.

Yep.

How does this discussion have anything to do with Nebraska's receiving corps? It's about how SC's receiving corps matches up with Nebraska's secondary.

I don't know much about SC's receiving corps, but I know even less about the logic behind these SC fans telling us we need to load the box no matter what in order to defend against them.

Herc, they're lulling us into a false sense of security. They want us to load the box when they go 5 wide....

These Gamecock fans, they are a shifty bunch...

The Jig is UP!!! Oh well, Back to the Cockingboard....

How does this discussion have anything to do with Nebraska's receiving corps? It's about how SC's receiving corps matches up with Nebraska's secondary.

I don't know much about SC's receiving corps, but I know even less about the logic behind these SC fans telling us we need to load the box no matter what in order to defend against them.

Herc, they're lulling us into a false sense of security. They want us to load the box when they go 5 wide....

These Gamecock fans, they are a shifty bunch...

The Jig is UP!!! Oh well, Back to the Cockingboard....

I'm glad I was able to thwart your nefarious scheme to make us load the box when you go 5 wide...

Well played, well played

I dont think there are many corners in the country who can guard Alshon 1 on 1.

Nebraska has one.

We'll see. He's a tough cover. Im not sure how Dennard likes to shut down opposing WRs but hes not gonna out physical Alshon. Im pretty pumped to see this matchup though. Who are some of the good WRs Dennard has shut down or at least done a good job on? I know Alshon abused Kirkpatrick from Bama and did pretty good against Janoris Jenkins from Florida, both of whom are first round talents.

Nebraska has one.

We'll see. He's a tough cover. Im not sure how Dennard likes to shut down opposing WRs but hes not gonna out physical Alshon. Im pretty pumped to see this matchup though. Who are some of the good WRs Dennard has shut down or at least done a good job on? I know Alshon abused Kirkpatrick from Bama and did pretty good against Janoris Jenkins from Florida, both of whom are first round talents.

Dennard has made Justin Blackmon, BJ Cunningham, and Marvin McNutt complete non-factors.

Nebraska has one.

Dennard has made Justin Blackmon, BJ Cunningham, and Marvin McNutt complete non-factors.

Dennard made Blackmon a non-factor? When was that? The one time Blackmon faced NU he had 2 TD's and +150 yards...did he shut down the Wildcat's Ebert who did pretty much the same thing?

Oh and Marvin McNutt?....whop dee doo...so did Iowa State and Northwestern.

Jeffery will be challenged but I think he'll be alright.

Nebraska has one.

Dennard made Blackmon a non-factor? When was that? The one time Blackmon faced NU he had 2 TD's and +150 yards

Blackmon put those numbers up on Prince Amukamara. Dennard shut him down in the second half.

Nebraska has one.

Dennard made Blackmon a non-factor? When was that? The one time Blackmon faced NU he had 2 TD's and +150 yards

Blackmon put those numbers up on Prince Amukamara. Dennard shut him down in the second half.

Oh yes that makes it better....on Prince the other great corner to come out of Nebraska....can't forget about him...

Nebraska has one.

Oh yes that makes it better....on Prince the other great corner to come out of Nebraska....can't forget about him...

All that means is you tried calling me out, but fell on your face because you don't know what you're talking about.

• Fire 1

Nebraska has one.

All that means is you tried calling me out but fell on your face because you don't know what you're talking about.

Sure if you say so.

I just don't really buy the "Our players will own yours" talk that goes on around here. But hey its your board and you're certainly entitled to it...

Yes we get it...Nebraska is the best team to ever play college football. You guys have the best fans in the world.... Suh should've won the Heisman. Denard, Red and David should be all-americans.

blah blah blah blah blah

Nebraska has one.

All that means is you tried calling me out but fell on your face because you don't know what you're talking about.

Sure if you say so.

I just don't really buy the "Our players will own yours" talk that goes on around here. But hey its your board and you're certainly entitled to it...

Then I completely understand why you chose not to partake in such talk.

Wait...

• Fire 1

Nebraska has one.

Sure if you say so.

Then I completely understand why you chose not to partake in such talk.

Wait...

Why would disagreement bar me from participating in discussion?

That doesn't make much sense.

Why would disagreement bar me from participating in discussion?

That doesn't make much sense.

If you think we're irrational in our support of good players, then why do you come here?

This is a Nebraska board. We're going to speak highly of our players. We may even - gasp! - be biased.

I suppose Wisconsin boards are full of talk about how Iowa or Minnesota or Michigan State is going to kick your ass? I suppose whatever board you frequent was in the dumps last week prior to the championship game, absolutely sure that you would get owned, correct? I mean, for Wisconsin fans on a Wisconsin board to speak in support of their players... that would just be preposterous, wouldn't it?