Nexus

SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Its always important to get offers out to the Louisiana kids early and make early and often contact.

Its always important to get offers out to the Louisiana kids early and make early and often contact.

After all, how else would LSU know who to recruit?

• Upvote 1

:bigredn:

Story coming on BRR RT @MikeCoppage: West St. Mary head coach Ryan Antoine says his junior Trevell Dixon, is committed to #Nebraska #Huskers

LINK

Wow good start to our class for next year already....and we NEED safteys badly. Welcome aboard.

Whats the story here? Anyone know if he has visited? LSU isnt his dream school is it? ;)

Great! Yes sir we need safeties! Now staff it is up to you to KEEP HIM until next Feb! Has good offers already and probably more to come. Welcome Tra'vell! GBR

I was only paying half attention when checking the 2013 profiles when I saw the title of the thread and thought the Trevell Dixon of Alabama committed and thought to myself, "HOLY SH*T!" I eventually figured it out but still its nice to see some early activity... GBR!!

I was only paying half attention when checking the 2013 profiles when I saw the title of the thread and thought the Trevell Dixon of Alabama committed and thought to myself, "HOLY SH*T!" I eventually figured it out but still its nice to see some early activity... GBR!!

Haha that's what my reaction was also

:D

When I created this profile I had a feeling this might confuse some people with the 2012 JUCO prospect. The only variation is the third letter of their first names are spelled differently. However, both do share the same hairstyle though.

TRAVELL-DIXON_105HTTP.JPG

1026019.jpg

Would anyone still like to complain about Corey Raymond? He's obviously proven he has the system, and has complained about not having the playmakers to do it... Here we go!

Edit: I second HuskerSharks question up top... easy to get lost in a topic when things blow up. When do 2013 prospects typically get their rankings from the services?

According to rivals he has only been playing football for 2 years and has never played Dback. I do not mind that at all seeing how we have turned out some good backs lately. The kid is not a half bad qb either. He threw for more then 2,000 yards and 20 td's as a jr. He also had a game where he threw for 562 yards and 7 touchdowns. Take it for what its worth. http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1322305

right on! welcome about stud muffin

Well if you prefer to go around calling young men/boys "stud muffin," I suppose that is your prerogative.............

High School coach is an old friend of CCR's (Coach Corey Raymond). So in my opinion, I don't see him swaying his commitment.

High School coach is an old friend of CCR's (Coach Corey Raymond). So in my opinion, I don't see him swaying his commitment.

This is what I like to hear!

Good to see some members of the board still think I know a thing or two :)

Owa! You know nothing! ;)

Sooooo, it sounds like this guy is our next QB, eh? :P

well I suppose that would be a way to sign him. Hey you'll be a QB then switch him to CB. Don't think Raymond is playing it like that, DB all the way.

Can we give this guy a "Michael Rose" heart and let him start recruiting for next year? :-)

Sure would be nice to have another band leader out there recruiting for us.

Can we give this guy a "Michael Rose" heart and let him start recruiting for next year? :-)

Sure would be nice to have another band leader out there recruiting for us.

I agree, the more we can get him to buy into the program, the less chance he'll waiver and can help bring more talent to Lincoln.

Does anyone know if he is coming to Jr. day? It would be great to get him on campus a few times and get him used to it.

Just waiting for LSU to steal this one...

+1. If LSU offers, he's as good as gone.

Just waiting for LSU to steal this one...

+1. If LSU offers, he's as good as gone.

You said the same with Westerkamp regarding ND... I hate people who rag on someone for having a negative opinion just as much as the next guy, but would it hurt to have just an ounce of faith in Nebraska?

Man, I live in Louisiana. I know how it works. 90% of the time, if LSU offers a kid here, that's where they're going, period.

But you're right, let's wait and see. I hope the kid stays N.

This title is a bit misleading. His name is Tre'vell if it matters. It made it easier to find him on google for me.

Fixed it. ;)

Scout was the first site to list him with a Nebraska offer and since they spelled it without the apostrophe, that's how this profile was created.

This title is a bit misleading. His name is Tre'vell if it matters. It made it easier to find him on google for me.

Fixed it. ;)

Scout was the first site to list him with a Nebraska offer and since they spelled it without the apostrophe, that's how this profile was created.

No big deal! I am glad I'm not the one putting the work behind these threads.

Fixed it. ;)

No big deal! I am glad I'm not the one putting the work behind these threads.

It's cool. I enjoy creating recruiting profiles. Everybody brings something different to the recruiting board and creating profiles is sort of my M.O. here at Huskerboard.

We need to get dudes like this early and kick a$$ so we keep their commitment. This guy is a stud let's go get 29 more just like him.

Agreed. The key is to get him to completely buy into NU and keep recruiting hard him like he is still a target.

We need to get dudes like this early and kick a$$ so we keep their commitment. This guy is a stud let's go get 29 more just like him.

Speaking of that, how big is this class going to be?

Speaking of that, how big is this class going to be?

There are 20 scholarship seniors for next year as of now. There are two available schollys for walkons assuming Charles Jackson doesn't make it. 1 will go to Marher for sure and the other most likely to Long who will be only a junior. With attrition, I'd expect this class to be at around 25.

Great to get a kid out of Louisiana. Hopefully he is strong in his commitment like Michael Rose. In fact, if I was Bo I would have Michael Rose get in touch with this kid and help him to become our recruit recruiter for the 2013 class. He might be able to helped pull some other ballers out of Louisiana.

Come to think of it, can you have your players that are signed and on campus help you recruit. For instance, say Michael Rose wants to do everything in his power to get as many great athletes to Nebraska while he is here. Can he call, text, tweet, facebook recruits we are interested in and try to get a relationship started?? Nothing better than players recruiting for you.