SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

This is ridiculous. I hope he goes elsewhere.

Normally I would agree after everything that's went down, but it seems this kid has a lot of people pulling him different directions, and I'm not so sure they all have HIS best interests in mind.

They are just confusing him and in this instance I actually am feeling bad for the kid. He just doesn't seem to have that tight group of people around him that will support him no matter what, which helps him to actually choose what HE WANTS.

I hope you choose us Tre'Vell, you will have an immediate family you can count on with our coaches and players, and most fans.

One thing I find interesting is this is going down (i believe) during a dead period, so coaches can't contact him. If true, how can there be so much back and forth? I suspect he can call the coaches, but they can't initiate it (my understanding). So if he really wanted to flip, he could basically do so without any contact with the NU coaches. The fact that he apparently is talking to the coaches and that they are (again, apparently) taking back is encouraging and suggests that there is more to the story. I don't think Bo would put up with much flip flopping, if that was going on, and wouldn't engage in such dialog if Dixon were playing games with him.

One thing I find interesting is this is going down (i believe) during a dead period, so coaches can't contact him. If true, how can there be so much back and forth? I suspect he can call the coaches, but they can't initiate it (my understanding). So if he really wanted to flip, he could basically do so without any contact with the NU coaches. The fact that he apparently is talking to the coaches and that they are (again, apparently) taking back is encouraging and suggests that there is more to the story. I don't think Bo would put up with much flip flopping, if that was going on, and wouldn't engage in such dialog if Dixon were playing games with him.

Dead period? Days before signing day? I don't think so...

February 4-7 is a dead period

http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/NCAA/Resources/Recruiting+Calendars/2012-13/2012-13+NCAA+Division+I+Football+Recruiting+Calendar

Probably should do some research before calling someone out. Just say'n

Probably should do some research before calling someone out. Just say'n

I wasn't calling him out. I said "I don't think so..."

Do we have to explicitly state "Oh, by the way, when I say I don't think so, i actually mean I don't think so. I'm not calling you out, I legitimately don't think so. I don't know for sure, but I don't think so."?

If so, this board has gotten a bit ridiculous.