SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

Rivals dropped him to a 3* after having him as a 4* as recently as his latest decommit. I wonder if it has anything to do with his flip flopping. I could see them questioning his character, but that would be the first time I've seen that happen.

His position was up in the air. That is why.

Makes sense, should have just been rated as an athlete to avoid the confusion.

Signed NLI with ASU is what i just heard.

You are clearly an idiot... HE SIGNED WITH NEBRASKA

And yes... I just called myself an idiot.

Attack the post not the poster.

I hope you realized what I did there.......

If not... take a look.

I didn't think I needed the :sarcasm, guess I was wrong.

I understand wanting the ball in this guys hands, but the more i watch his film the more i can see him at DB. Reminds me of Gomes. Just hope the coaches decide right away where they want him and not switch him around so he can learn his position and get on the field within a year or two.

Any reason why Dixon doesn't seem to be on the roster? The roster seems to be updated with all the other incoming players.

He de-committed after signing day.

:sarcasm

I knew that was it!

Seriously, it just mostly caught me by surprise, I wasn't sure if it is because he may be a safety or a wide receiver and no decision has been made yet, or if there was something holding him back.

Could be he is not qualified yet from a grade standpoint. (Either his paperwork is still being processes or he has to meet some criteria yet)

I'm sure that is it. Somebody mentioned that he still has some work to do just a little while ago in this thread I believe. I know it's posted somewhere around here.

Somebody more knowledgeable can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think only the guys already on campus are academically qualified. The NCAA Clearinghouse will qualify the other players after they graduate.