SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

I was only paying half attention when checking the 2013 profiles when I saw the title of the thread and thought the Trevell Dixon of Alabama committed and thought to myself, "HOLY SH*T!" I eventually figured it out but still its nice to see some early activity... GBR!!

:D

When I created this profile I had a feeling this might confuse some people with the 2012 JUCO prospect. The only variation is the third letter of their first names are spelled differently. However, both do share the same hairstyle though.

TRAVELL-DIXON_105HTTP.JPG

1026019.jpg

Would anyone still like to complain about Corey Raymond? He's obviously proven he has the system, and has complained about not having the playmakers to do it... Here we go!

Edit: I second HuskerSharks question up top... easy to get lost in a topic when things blow up. When do 2013 prospects typically get their rankings from the services?

According to rivals he has only been playing football for 2 years and has never played Dback. I do not mind that at all seeing how we have turned out some good backs lately. The kid is not a half bad qb either. He threw for more then 2,000 yards and 20 td's as a jr. He also had a game where he threw for 562 yards and 7 touchdowns. Take it for what its worth. http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1322305

High School coach is an old friend of CCR's (Coach Corey Raymond). So in my opinion, I don't see him swaying his commitment.

This is what I like to hear!

Good to see some members of the board still think I know a thing or two :)