SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

Can we give this guy a "Michael Rose" heart and let him start recruiting for next year? :-)

Sure would be nice to have another band leader out there recruiting for us.

I agree, the more we can get him to buy into the program, the less chance he'll waiver and can help bring more talent to Lincoln.

Just waiting for LSU to steal this one...

+1. If LSU offers, he's as good as gone.

You said the same with Westerkamp regarding ND... I hate people who rag on someone for having a negative opinion just as much as the next guy, but would it hurt to have just an ounce of faith in Nebraska?

This title is a bit misleading. His name is Tre'vell if it matters. It made it easier to find him on google for me.

Fixed it. ;)

Scout was the first site to list him with a Nebraska offer and since they spelled it without the apostrophe, that's how this profile was created.

This title is a bit misleading. His name is Tre'vell if it matters. It made it easier to find him on google for me.

Fixed it. ;)

Scout was the first site to list him with a Nebraska offer and since they spelled it without the apostrophe, that's how this profile was created.

No big deal! I am glad I'm not the one putting the work behind these threads.

Fixed it. ;)

No big deal! I am glad I'm not the one putting the work behind these threads.

It's cool. I enjoy creating recruiting profiles. Everybody brings something different to the recruiting board and creating profiles is sort of my M.O. here at Huskerboard.