SIGNED S Tre'Vell Dixon

Nexus

• 5 months later...

Interesting. If a few things end up happening, it may put to rest some of the bad blood rumors and confirm what I'd been saying about a certain JUCO in the western part of Iowa. :)

Trying to see where this is at.

Interesting. If a few things end up happening, it may put to rest some of the bad blood rumors and confirm what I'd been saying about a certain JUCO in the western part of Iowa. :)

Trying to see where this is at.

I know for a fact that Osborne advocated for Iowa Western CC to get a football program around '09. I'm sure it was partly because of potential situations like this. It's a good connection to have, especially considering IWCC won the NJCAA last year - a pretty big accomplishment considering they aren't in the Jayhawk, Mississippi or Southwest (Texas teams) conferences.

Hopefully we can keep our connections with Dixon and he can receive some good coaching at IWCC.

• 4 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

Where'd this guy ever end up? Not IWCC. Hope he's doing well, wouldn't mind an athlete like him coming back when he finishes JUCO (if that's the route he took).

I just out of the blue wondered this as well. Any shot at getting him a second time around? Or did he hang them up?

• 4 weeks later...

Taking the year off from football and working, doesn't sound like he enrolled anywhere, the Charles Jackson route

Yep. He is now enrolled and will play football at Southwest Mississippi Community. With Joseph now gone, we will have to recruit h all over again, if we want to see him in Nebraska at some point.