Huskers vs. Horned Frogs

Well uh...they won I guess.

haha damn Sports Illustrated. I updated Big Ten scores for the day and it showed TCU 51 NU 50 but they must have still been in the process of updating the scores because apparently that was the score of your last game and not this one. Good stuff on the win today Huskers.

Gutsy win that (for now, at least) saved the season for Doc............

Should win the last 2 non-cons to be at 8-3 ................

How can we get to 9 wins in conference........?? (we couldn't play .500 in the Big 12 but then we didn't have Bo)........ Tough sledding to be sure to finish at least 17-12 before the con. tourney. ........................

Well uh...they won I guess.

haha damn Sports Illustrated. I updated Big Ten scores for the day and it showed TCU 51 NU 50 but they must have still been in the process of updating the scores because apparently that was the score of your last game and not this one. Good stuff on the win today Huskers.

Ya, the final on this one was 69-57 in favor of the Huskers.

I just don't see how this team can get to .500 in conference play. I believe the first four out of six conference games we have are against currently ranked opponents, and the only teams who aren't are Michigan State and Penn State. You figure Michigan State might be in the top 25 by then but I doubt it matters.

This team's only shot at the tourney is a few miracles in the conference tourney.

That's probably true..................

But................Doc's style may help us more than before in the B!G because there are lot of slow-down offenses and perhaps his defense can steal a few we wouldn't expect.........