WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Mike Farrell and the other Rivals goobers are saying their recruiting success has alot to do with Robert Nkemdiche being an Ole Miss "lock" and kids wanna go play with them. I call bullsh#t, when was the last time a team like gat damn Ole Miss had any sort of success in not just recruiting but actually winning. One recuit doesnt lead to other top flght kids clamoring to play at a place like Ole Miss.

Aspeed says Ole Miss is killing it this year. Here is why. He accidently put this up on instagram and took it down within 5 minutes right after his OV with Ole Miss

808636.jpg

This one right here says it all and I love the pure stupidity of this kid. Tell me that this hasnt happened basically at every SEC school. I doubt that you can. Actually, Im sure you could, but you would be lying.

Hope they investigate

LOL.....

I'm guessing that wasn't a joke but in actuality it is.

a) This is the SEC and ESPN will not allow it.

b) Even if they act like they are investigating, do you really think they are going to do something with this with what horrible punishment they put on Auburn over the Cam situation?

c) Even if they do something, it will be long after this kid is in the NFL making millions of dollars and Ol Miss has the benefit of his services.

And, people actually question why all of our recruits say..."My big dream is to play in the SEC." Hmmm...really?

The SEC is disgusting and they are laughing all the way to the bank.

The NCAA is the most corrupt sports organization since the Olympic committee got busted.

Mike Farrell and the other Rivals goobers are saying their recruiting success has alot to do with Robert Nkemdiche being an Ole Miss "lock" and kids wanna go play with them. I call bullsh#t, when was the last time a team like gat damn Ole Miss had any sort of success in not just recruiting but actually winning. One recuit doesnt lead to other top flght kids clamoring to play at a place like Ole Miss.

I mean, Ole' Miss was, like 4th in the country midway through the 2009 season. And being from Crete, Illinois (whatever that is) those girls are probably the hottest girls that he has seen in his entire life.