WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Mike Farrell and the other Rivals goobers are saying their recruiting success has alot to do with Robert Nkemdiche being an Ole Miss "lock" and kids wanna go play with them. I call bullsh#t, when was the last time a team like gat damn Ole Miss had any sort of success in not just recruiting but actually winning. One recuit doesnt lead to other top flght kids clamoring to play at a place like Ole Miss.

They beat NU a while back in a bowl game.

When was the last time we (NU) won a conference title.. 13 years!

Get off the high horse... this is the new Huskers (not the legendary old Huskers) and our program is not substantially better (currently) than Old Miss... not if you factor strength of competition and all. NU is better... but not by that much. Not enough, anyway, to see it as being overly different.

Mike Farrell and the other Rivals goobers are saying their recruiting success has alot to do with Robert Nkemdiche being an Ole Miss "lock" and kids wanna go play with them. I call bullsh#t, when was the last time a team like gat damn Ole Miss had any sort of success in not just recruiting but actually winning. One recuit doesnt lead to other top flght kids clamoring to play at a place like Ole Miss.

Get off the high horse... this is the new Huskers (not the legendary old Huskers) and our program is not substantially better (currently) than Old Miss... not if you factor strength of competition and all. NU is better... but not by that much. Not enough, anyway, to see it as being overly different.

When was the last time Ole MIss even made it to their confrence championship game? And good for them they beat one of the shittest NU teams in the last 20 years, with Eli Manning at QB. I'm not on a high horse, just stating what everybody already knows.

• Fire 1

When was the last time Ole MIss even made it to their confrence championship game? And good for them they beat one of the shittest NU teams in the last 20 years, with Eli Manning at QB. I'm not on a high horse, just stating what everybody already knows.

Truth

There is nothing better at Ole Miss than Nebraska with regards to Athletics. The argument that NU is not what we once were is invalid because Ole Miss is a NEVER WAS.

Unless you are at Vandy, UGA or UF then it's the wild west down there.

The Barn is probably the worst of the bunch.

Not trying to get on a high horse because a lot of crap happens everywhere(i would know) but it isn't so institutionally driven with everyone in town pretty much working together as it is in the south

Not trying to get on a high horse because a lot of crap happens everywhere(i would know) but it isn't so institutionally driven with everyone in town pretty much working together as it is in the south

Would you have included them 3 years ago? ^_^

I'm sure big recruits get attention from coeds and go out drinking if they want.

The ring and the wads of $100s, that is a LITTLE different.

I'm sure big recruits get attention from coeds and go out drinking if they want.

What is that ring anyway? It is kind of hard to see clearly.

They are given to potential recruits by boosters and coaches! They are like a day pass at worlds of fun. Lets all the right people know that he's someone to be taken care of. JMHO ;)

They are given to potential recruits by boosters and coaches! They are like a day pass at worlds of fun. Lets all the right people know that he's someone to be taken care of. JMHO ;)

So, it's against NCAA rules to show a jersey with the players name and number on it during a visit but it's okay to get a ring?