WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I didn't know where else to put this, so since Ole Miss landed Treadwell somehow now it looks like 5 star OT Laremy Tunsil will be a Rebel. He didn't even list Ole Miss as a favorite until last weekend when he took an OV. He is from Georgia, and was considered a UGA lean since day one.

Not only that, they are somehow getting Christian Morris the OL commit from UCLA to visit this weekend.

No way they are going to get all these kids to play together as a team, only Nick Saban can do that with high calibur talent. Cant believe everyone just brushes this under the table, EVERYONE knows whats going on.

I didn't know where else to put this, so since Ole Miss landed Treadwell somehow now it looks like 5 star OT Laremy Tunsil will be a Rebel. He didn't even list Ole Miss as a favorite until last weekend when he took an OV. He is from Georgia, and was considered a UGA lean since day one.

Not only that, they are somehow getting Christian Morris the OL commit from UCLA to visit this weekend.

No way they are going to get all these kids to play together as a team, only Nick Saban can do that with high calibur talent. Cant believe everyone just brushes this under the table, EVERYONE knows whats going on.

Bloggers at Yahoo are poo-pooing it....

Kids tweet out pictures of $100 bills all the time! Nothing to see here people, move on! :sarcasm

Edit: SARCASM!

Kids tweet out pictures of $100 bills all the time! Nothing to see here people, move on!

Nothing new here? They are predicted to get the TOP 3 kids in the 2013 class. That would be something new. This has never been done to my knowledge. They also have the number 1 JUCO. If they do they are predicted to have the No 1 overall class. Ole Miss, the number 1 class. The random blogger has a clear bias towards ole miss. They WILL NOT end up with the number 11 class.

Last year they signed 2 (TWO) 4 stars and had around the 20th class. Now they are going to sign 5..5 stars (FIVE) and this after a 7-6 record. Give me a break.

Way to pull out 1 article from a random blogger to back your point, its obvious whats going on here, even without the picture of money.

Kids tweet out pictures of $100 bills all the time! Nothing to see here people, move on! :sarcasm

Nothing new here? They are predicted to get the TOP 3 kids in the 2013 class. That would be something new. This has never been done to my knowledge. They also have the number 1 JUCO. If they do they are predicted to have the No 1 overall class. Ole Miss, the number 1 class. The random blogger has a clear bias towards ole miss. They WILL NOT end up with the number 11 class.

Last year they signed 2 (TWO) 4 stars and had around the 20th class. Now they are going to sign 5..5 stars (FIVE) and this after a 7-6 record. Give me a break.

Way to pull out 1 article from a random blogger to back your point, its obvious whats going on here, even without the picture of money.

Guess I forgot something, fixed it for you...

Ol' Miss will be investigated...they got Michael Oher simply because he was adopted by some Ol' Miss grads...DISGUSTING!! I hope they get investigated for that.

Holy.... The Michael Oher situation was nothing even close to cheating if the movie was anywhere close to portraying what actually happened.

This, on the other hand, reeks of cheating and illegal benefits.

Guess I forgot something, fixed it for you...

Whoa, ya your forgot something. LOL