WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

• 1 year later...

Terrible thing to say, nonetheless put out there on this board for other recruits to read.

i would like to think he means that it is karma for ole miss and their questionable recruiting tactics, which some of the more widely known specifically involve treadwell. either way, classless or at the very least thoughtless comment on his part. i hate seeing anyone seriously hurt, and would like to think everyone else does as well.

Maybe some karma here..?

Broke his leg on the .25 yard line on the play that should have sealed the game for Ole Miss tonight. Out for the season.

so no one can say anything negative in the bussey thread but this is OK?

Absolutely. No one should question a kid's solid commitment. Everyone is free to comment about Ole Miss's dirty recruiting all they want.

Maybe some karma here..?

Broke his leg on the .25 yard line on the play that should have sealed the game for Ole Miss tonight. Out for the season.

so no one can say anything negative in the bussey thread but this is OK?

Absolutely. No one should question a kid's solid commitment. Everyone is free to comment about Ole Miss's dirty recruiting all they want.
making a joke at an injured players expense is low and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if a fan of another team made a smart ass remark about ameer's knee

Just to be clear. Even though he is a young man, probably naïve with naïve parents. It is still against the rules on his part along with Old Piss. Yes it is way worse for Old Piss, but saying Karma is a bitch doesn't mean your taking shots at the kid, but just stating the fact that sometimes when you do something bad it comes back to haunt you. This guy is a great athlete but a class act I kind of doubt it.