CB Raymond Ford

CU Sucks

Look for Raymond to commit in the next few weeks

Apparently he doesn't have an offer from us now, and is basically waiting for one. We took the offer off the table after he committed to UCLA

If that's true, then it must mean that we are still in on Beaver and hoping to get a commit from him. Or maybe Leggett? I would think we would take all 3 if they all wanted in...

I feel it has a lot to do with the latter, IMO. I hope we get Leggett in the worse way, and I think things are contingent in terms of his decision in relation to Ford, JMO.

Like I said, if we are trying to establish depth and find an answer at DB, IMO we need to take all 3 if they want to come. You never know who will be the best player.

Look for Raymond to commit in the next few weeks

Apparently he doesn't have an offer from us now, and is basically waiting for one. We took the offer off the table after he committed to UCLA

If that's true, then it must mean that we are still in on Beaver and hoping to get a commit from him. Or maybe Leggett? I would think we would take all 3 if they all wanted in...

I feel it has a lot to do with the latter, IMO. I hope we get Leggett in the worse way, and I think things are contingent in terms of his decision in relation to Ford, JMO.

Like I said, if we are trying to establish depth and find an answer at DB, IMO we need to take all 3 if they want to come. You never know who will be the best player.

As most know I've long thought we're not getting BB. Also, in saying what I said, it wasn't to say we don't take Ford because I think he could be a good one. I just feel the coaches are not trying to scare Leggett away, trying to minimize reasons not to pick us.

I just can't see Bo willing to play those kind of games with recruits. I imagine him taking an "you're in or out" approach with all recruits.

I believe Bo does as well, but you have to be careful how you do that in my opinion.

true story. Bo seems to have lightened up in that aspect, because he has lost a couple of recruits after they started looking around, and he told them that they can't be committed and still searching.

I just can't see Bo willing to play those kind of games with recruits. I imagine him taking an "you're in or out" approach with all recruits.

I believe Bo does as well, but you have to be careful how you do that in my opinion.

true story. Bo seems to have lightened up in that aspect, because he has lost a couple of recruits after they started looking around, and he told them that they can't be committed and still searching.

I can understand that, but I still don't see Bo holding off an offer for a 4* CB, just because he is not wanting to hurt his chances with another....We could use both, OFFER FORD!!!!

• Fire 1

I can understand that, but I still don't see Bo holding off an offer for a 4* CB, just because he is not wanting to hurt his chances with another....We could use both, OFFER FORD!!!!

We could use both and we may actually have a chance to get both, just have to go about it the right way. Don't worry, Ford will get his offer. Just consider the facts about Thenarse playing NU up in a gigantic way, so he went into his visit with positive thoughts regarding NU and that a teammate of his is already commited. Not to mention that things seem to be souring with he and UCLA. Our coaches have a lot of leeway that they normally wouldn't have with Raymond.

Leggett isn't just any 4 star corner, no offense to Rios or even Beaver, there is a reason that two of the teams in the BCS champ game offered him, as well as FSU and other SEC heavyweights. He can easily go choose FSU but we actually have a chance and the coaches know it and can't blow it.

Trend, you still think we have a shot with Leggett.

Unless something has changed, yes I do. Primarily because of Coach Raymond and AJ speaks very highly of him. As I said earlier, he could easily pick FSU, think he may have been a very early commit to them, so I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in Tallahassee. We have his last visit which is huge. I don't think it is entirely important to him that he stays in FL. For the record, this all my opinion and could be very wrong.