Fantasy Football Playoffs Help

I've got 2 spots for these 4 guys. Thoughts?

Steven Jackson: I like the idea that he's going to be good for at least 60-70 (100 if I'm lucky) yards and maybe a lucky TD like last week. PROS- Consistent, Offense's featured (only) weapon, in general RB > WR. CONS- Cincy Defense, Rams Offense.

C.J. Spiller: Same deal as Jackson because they play a tough Miami run D. He could easily get 30 yards, but could also explode with big plays and maybe score through the air too. PROS- Big play ability, RB > WR. CONS- Dolphins Defense.

Julio Jones: Could get me 20 yards, could get me 100 and 2 TDs like last week. PROS- Lots of targets, deep threat that could explode at any moment, red zone jump ball target. CONS- Inconsisent, tendency to drop passes, Jags Defense.

Jabar Gaffney: The big factor for Jabar is that the Giants D has given up 10 TDs to WRs in the last 4 weeks! He seems to be finding a groove of getting 70-80 yards and a TD. PROS- Becoming consistent, Giants Defense. CONS- Redskins Offense.

They would all be fighting for one spot if DeMarco didn't get injured. Oh well. I think I'm leaning towards Spiller (despite Miami D) and Gaffney (because of Giants D).

Ok fine you guys convinced me. You can do mine too.

Btw if you did go with Julio Jones last night blackshirts he was a pretty decent play.

Ok I need three of the following guys:

Helu, Felix Jones, Michael Bush, Cedric Benson, Ryan Grant, Demaryius Thomas, Antonio Brown, Gaffney...

I'm fairly sure I'll go with Roy and Jones as they both have absoulte garbage defenses this week and Felix is the ONLY guy in Big D. As for the flex spot... Not so sure. Kind of want to go with Bush since there's no one else running it in Oakland. Benson or Thomas also intrigue me...