Former Packer reveals what OL did to prompt Suh's reaction

Cactusboy

Yea the guy that was cut by the Packers twenty years ago really has the inside scoop on the inner workings of the team and bares no ill will to the team that cut him...

This seems like a totally legitimate account of what happened.

Next time my shoes get untied I'm going to drive someone's face into the ground and stomp them...

Yea the guy that was cut by the Packers twenty years ago really has the inside scoop on the inner workings of the team and bears no ill will to the team that cut him...

Next time my shoes get untied I'm going to drive someone's face into the ground and stomp them...

"So my friend, James [Campen] — man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, 'Whatever,' — he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he's talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, 'What do I do? What do I do?'" --Matt Brock

LINK

Yea the guy that was cut by the Packers twenty years ago really has the inside scoop on the inner workings of the team and bears no ill will to the team that cut him...

"So my friend, James [Campen] — man, I probably shouldn't say his name, he told me not to tell this, and I was like, 'Whatever,' — he's the offensive line coach. The center, or one of his guards, he's had like one or two starts in his career and he's got to play against Suh. So he's pretty puckered, right? So, he's talking to James, the offensive line coach, going, 'What do I do? What do I do?'" --Matt Brock

LINK

Hearsay is hearsay, whether it comes from a washed up nfl'er in Oregon or an ex Husker playing for the Jets...