ATH Davante' Bourque

corncraze

"I texted with Davante Bourque and he said after talking to his mom, that he won't visit Nebraska. He said she loves Tennessee and he just bought his Tennessee gear. I asked him if the gear looked good and he said Orange looked good on him.", quote from a UT message board.

http://www.volnation...rque-ut-99.html

Tim Beck and Ron Brown were going to go see Bourque and his father today around noon but haven't heard anything since then.

I just heard from a guy who texted Bourque and he said, "After talking to his Dad he will visit Nebraska." He said, "His Dad loves Nebraska and he just bought some killer Nebraska gear." The guy asked him if the gear was pimp and Bourque said, "Red looked slammin on him." Quote from some saltwater aquarium guy.

"I texted with Davante Bourque and he said after talking to his mom, that he won't visit Nebraska. He said she loves Tennessee and he just bought his Tennessee gear. I asked him if the gear looked good and he said Orange looked good on him.", quote from a UT message board.

Tim Beck and Ron Brown were going to go see Bourque and his father today around noon but haven't heard anything since then.

I just heard from a guy who texted Bourque and he said, "After talking to his Dad he will visit Nebraska." He said, "His Dad loves Nebraska and he just bought some killer Nebraska gear." The guy asked him if the gear was pimp and Bourque said, "Red looked slammin on him." Quote from some saltwater aquarium guy.

:band

:band

Yahtzee! :ahhhhhhhhchuckleshuffle:P

• 1 month later...

If you're wondering who our staff was battling for Bourque's services, it was none other than new DB coach Terry Joseph. After some quick research, Joseph was Bourque's main recruiter. Furthermore, Joseph was also Imani Cross' recruiter while Cross was committed to the Vols before Dooley informed him to look elsewhere.

• Fire 1