SIGNED ATH LeRoy Alexander

corncraze

To me this guy fits a mold..... Great measurables but can't grasp the mental aspect. If this guy had the mental side with those measurables his offer list would be long and distinguished. This is a reach! The coaches found him easy to poach with his only offer being Toledo and are showing signs of desperation. With those stats, even if he's radio, he should have 2 dozen offers! To me this is not a good sign. Pelini cherishes smart players with slower40 times and maybe not the most physically imposing so long as they are always in the right place at the right time! We are officially in panic mode. This guy is a walk on at UNO. To sum up. Great measurables... No instincts and low football IQ. Praying I'm wrong but his film reminds me of some guys I graduated with that went D2!!!

To me this guy fits a mold..... Great measurables but can't grasp the mental aspect. If this guy had the mental side with those measurables his offer list would be long and distinguished. This is a reach! The coaches found him easy to poach with his only offer being Toledo and are showing signs of desperation. With those stats, even if he's radio, he should have 2 dozen offers! To me this is not a good sign. Pelini cherishes smart players with slower40 times and maybe not the most physically imposing so long as they are always in the right place at the right time! We are officially in panic mode. This guy is a walk on at UNO. To sum up. Great measurables... No instincts and low football IQ. Praying I'm wrong but his film reminds me of some guys I graduated with that went D2!!!

This guy couldn't even walk-on at UNO, but that's Trev Alberts' fault.

You should really watch his film before you start talking sh#t on this kid. He doesn't have all the offers in the world, but he is talented.

Lots of good things are said in this post ... but I just wanted to state ... where's the "credible source" that "We are officially in panic mode". It's sounds to me like YOU are saying, "I'm in panic mode!" (referring to yourself)

For me, I'll await to hear from a source like Pelini or a coach who did the actual recruiting after NSD and form an opinion. Facts are facts ... we have missed on some of our top recruits. We are now offerring as needed to fill holes we believe we have. This is all necessary and part of the recruiting process ... so to me ... it's not fair to say, "We are officially in panic mode".

It's a debateable point, yes.

And how do you know "he cant grasp the mental aspect"? What are you baseing that on?

That has to be the stupidest thing hes ever said in a long line of stupid posts. How and the heck can you come up with something like that? Unless he is his HS coach, then im going to go out on a limb and say he has no clue what the f hes talking about.

And how do you know "he cant grasp the mental aspect"? What are you baseing that on?

That has to be the stupidest thing hes ever said in a long line of stupid posts. How and the heck can you come up with something like that? Unless he is his HS coach, then im going to go out on a limb and say he has no clue what the f hes talking about.

There ya got it.