SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

we needed a BB to play in the B1G........welcome, you should play as a true freshman!

I disagree. We've got Marrow who can be a FB or RB. I'm not sure we needed him in this class over a guy like Curry. But maybe we plan to move him. I've heard a little bit of that talk too.

With the depth of our backfield this upcoming season Cross should definitely redshirt.

we needed a BB to play in the B1G........welcome, you should play as a true freshman!

I disagree. We've got Marrow who can be a FB or RB. I'm not sure we needed him in this class over a guy like Curry. But maybe we plan to move him. I've heard a little bit of that talk too.

With the depth of our backfield this upcoming season Cross should definitely redshirt.

I sure hope so.

:yeah

I think it only seems that way because our DTs were disappointing this past season. We have a young guy in Peat Jr, Rome, Williams, and now VV.

I think it only seems that way because our DTs were disappointing this past season. We have a young guy in Peat Jr, Rome, Williams, and now VV.

And Guy... Don't forget about Guy. We have 1 senior (Steinkuhler), 1 junior (Randle), 2 sophomores (Guy, Rome) 2 Redshirt freshmen (Peat Jr., Williams), and then we'll have Valentine as a True Freshman. So that gives us 7 scholarship DT's this fall. We have plenty, and we only lose 1 each year over the next 2 years. We don't need Curry, he would have just been an added bonus.

And Guy... Don't forget about Guy. We have 1 senior (Steinkuhler), 1 junior (Randle), 2 sophomores (Guy, Rome) 2 Redshirt freshmen (Peat Jr., Williams), and then we'll have Valentine as a True Freshman. So that gives us 7 scholarship DT's this fall. We have plenty, and we only lose 1 each year over the next 2 years. We don't need Curry, he would have just been an added bonus.

There's just something I see lacking in Guy. I don't think he will see the field much from here on out, but I could be wrong