SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

• 1 month later...

If Cross could have the impact on our offense that Burkhead had when he was a freshman. That would be great.

I remember thinking when Trey Robinson transferred that Burkhead just got to liking his college choice a lot more. Cross could definitely be in the same boat.

This guy has been staying after practice everyday to work... he is the last one out of the gym. Yesterday he worked on catching option passes.

In an interview done with his head coach in high school I remember the coach saying this kid had an unbelievable work ethic. His coach said he was extremely humble, a total team player, and a solid kid off the field. He is a strong Christian and part of what drives him is his faith.

I've been saying all along... this kid is going to be big for us.

This guy has been staying after practice everyday to work... he is the last one out of the gym. Yesterday he worked on catching option passes.

In an interview done with his head coach in high school I remember the coach saying this kid had an unbelievable work ethic. His coach said he was extremely humble, a total team player, and a solid kid off the field. He is a strong Christian and part of what drives him is his faith.

I've been saying all along... this kid is going to be big for us.

Pretty sure you have to have an unbelievable work ethic to look like that. Holy cow.

• 1 year later...