SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

Things have seemed quiet with Mr. Cross lately.... With a final three of ECU, Virgina, and Nebraska I thought we would see a commitment soon........

Visiting Kentucky this week , NU this weekend and Virgina early next week. Penn St apparently wanted him to visit but he couldn't find time. Decision following next weeks visit.

He looks taller than 6'1 doesn't he? Looks like one of the tallest guys on his team. Definitely not a speedster, but he hits the hole and runs behind his blockers extremely well; no messing around, just downhill running.

Which is what Nebraska is all about. I like that Beck has brought back the emphasis on power running game, along with the option. Trademark Nebraska baby!

The biggest thing(and actually probably the only thing) working against NU is the distance. His parents have been more than open about wanting Imani to stay close to Georgia. However, Imani has also said he would like to be a minister, so I am betting he and Ron Brown are hanging out a ton this weekend. And honestly there is no better man I'd want on that one,