SIGNED RB Imani Cross

BIG ERN

paid Rivals article from the Kentucky Rivals writers, had a Q&A with Cross...won't copy and paste or anything, but to sum it up, Kentucky and Nebraska are 50/50 for him right now, wants to make a decision later this week. Rates both the NU and Kentucky visit a 10. Sounds like it's pretty much a toss-up for this guy at this point, based on the interview.

paid Rivals article from the Kentucky Rivals writers, had a Q&A with Cross...won't copy and paste or anything, but to sum it up, Kentucky and Nebraska are 50/50 for him right now, wants to make a decision later this week. Rates both the NU and Kentucky visit a 10. Sounds like it's pretty much a toss-up for this guy at this point, based on the interview.

Sounded like a Kentucky lean to me. Saying he feels most comfortable there and when pressed about a leader his hint was "I love Kentucky."

Sounded like a Kentucky lean to me. Saying he feels most comfortable there and when pressed about a leader his hint was "I love Kentucky."

you could also attribute it to being the Kentucky Rivals affiliate, and you need to make it sound rosy for them, or else they have nothing to report.

all that said, I'm not quite as confident that we are the leader for him, and his faith kind've tells me he wouldn't lie or distort things for people, I genuinely think this guy is 50/50 at the moment. Hope he goes :bigredn:

you could also attribute it to being the Kentucky Rivals affiliate, and you need to make it sound rosy for them, or else they have nothing to report.

all that said, I'm not quite as confident that we are the leader for him, and his faith kind've tells me he wouldn't lie or distort things for people, I genuinely think this guy is 50/50 at the moment. Hope he goes :bigredn:

Very true. The homer comes out in most of those articles.

Very true. The homer comes out in most of those articles.

Unless its a Nebraska rivals.