SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

After reading the article about Curry, it crossed my mind that we may not be out of it for him yet. If somebody that we are going after goes another way, we have room for Curry, so why not grab him. But with him supposedly announcing on Sunday, I don't see it happening.

Sucks.

Except Dad's quote seems to leave open the possibility of him being willing to wait on us and/or defections............................but you are right about the Sunday night timing........it would be great if he said he will wait a few more days to see how things shake out.........

Sounds like Curry could be N. Doesn't look like TCU's visit is a huge splash compared to Nebraska and several Rival members think he'll be N and we'll lose out on Fuller.

In my opinion I rather take Curry and Valentine than take Valentine and Fuller.

I think Curry definitely planned on being N, but the in-home visit forced him to look elsewhere. Now he has to just wait and see where the cards fall. I'd just really hate to see him commit elsewhere, and then have us end up getting 17 (or less) recruits. I hope these coaches know what they're doing...

Sounds like Curry could be N. Doesn't look like TCU's visit is a huge splash compared to Nebraska and several Rival members think he'll be N and we'll lose out on Fuller.

Dude, with all due respect, and I know that's used a lot but I really do mean this without trying to insult you... you're a moron.... no offense.

• Fire 2

Dude, with all due respect, and I know that's used a lot but I really do mean this without trying to insult you... you're a moron.... no offense.

Ya I'm the moron who's got full access to rivals and he (JT) just wrote something down about Curry. Rick Kaczenski (sp?) called the Curry family yesterday (Saturday) but Curry wasn't available. When Curry was available, he called back and didn't talk to Rick but instead talked to Bo.

Seems like Nebraska is still pushing to get this kid especially Rick so either we VV isn't a lock or we lost out on someone else. There are a lot of rival members who think Curry is in and Fuller is gone but what do I know, I'm a moron, right?