SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

Hopefully Bo is on the phone right now, if he hasn't already been...

He has.

This ^.

We will finish with Moore, VV, Peat, and one of if not both Shelton and Curry. I am going to go ahead and say if we accept a commitment from Curry before Wednesday that it means that Shelton is not coming.

Curry apparently has eliminated TCU. His comment about his visit to TCU was, "It was alright. I don't know if it's the right school for me." All signs point to him being N. Feeling confident that he will be, come Wednesday morning.

Curry apparently has eliminated TCU. His comment about his visit to TCU was, "It was alright. I don't know if it's the right school for me." All signs point to him being N. Feeling confident that he will be, come Wednesday morning.

I know it's easy to say this in hindsight, but I would rather have Curry and hopefully Valentine over Fuller. I also see Armstrong as our next multi year starter at QB. He even looks a bit like Gill.

I know it's easy to say this in hindsight, but I would rather have Curry and hopefully Valentine over Fuller. I also see Armstrong as our next multi year starter at QB. He even looks a bit like Gill.

Watch out Joe if Huskerhill sees your comment about you wanting Curry and VV over Fuller he'll call you a moron lol

Watch out Joe if Huskerhill sees your comment about you wanting Curry and VV over Fuller he'll call you a moron lol

Hah.. sorry but my phone doesnt come with a breathalyzer. I obviously don't agree with your guys opinions but you guys probably aren't morons... probably...

• Fire 1

Even though Fuller is an electric ATH, I see a more pressing need at the DL than bringing in another QB/WR type. Winning programs build from the inside out, and a stout DL can make an average team into a good/great one.

I do think Curry is N, and has already notified Bo of his decision.