SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

Aaron Curry>LeRoy Alexander......no offense to LeRoy, but I would much rather see Aaron a Husker. I don't know what to think about this one....I will lose a lot of faith in these coaches if we don't end up with some VERY good prospects come NSD.

While that may be true, defensive back is more of a pressing issue than DT. Just kind of stinks that we have to turn back a kid that seems to have wanted in. I just hope we don't have a Keoni situation next week.

I think it's gonna bite us in the ass.

As in him going to Iowa or us missing on some of the recruits we're holding places for?

A visit to Ft. Worth in the works???? Supposedly heading to see TCU tomorrow. Well if NU is full, I'd rather have Patterson turn him into a beast than have him wither away in Herkyland

Or, worse yet, turn into a beast at Iowa.

Sounds like an obvious hint considering VV has informed the coaches involved of his decision.

Believe it is more than this. They would have taken both.

You HAVE to figure it is more than this, because we definitely would have taken both.

This guy has 17 FBS offers. He's a talent and would be a great addition to the class.

Honestly I am a bit skeptical that it has really become a numbers game situation. This smells of a big time mistake, to turn this kid away.

Heck...we still have dead weight. We can oversign by 3 and count on some dead weight being gone. But that's not the MO here, I suppose.