SIGNED DT Aaron Curry

BIG ERN

Sounds like an obvious hint considering VV has informed the coaches involved of his decision.

Believe it is more than this. They would have taken both.

You HAVE to figure it is more than this, because we definitely would have taken both.

This guy has 17 FBS offers. He's a talent and would be a great addition to the class.

Honestly I am a bit skeptical that it has really become a numbers game situation. This smells of a big time mistake, to turn this kid away.

Heck...we still have dead weight. We can oversign by 3 and count on some dead weight being gone. But that's not the MO here, I suppose.

Could this mean we hit all our targets and may have got one that we weren't expecting? Either way this sounds good.

Love the Cross get but I'd take Curry over the previous two commits. I'm stoked that staff is confident to the point that they think they could be too full to take Curry's commit but I'm not so sure we played this one correctly.

C'mon guys what are we gona do? The guy has had months to make a decision, we can't always afford to wait on a kid that isn't necessarily a position of need. I'd love to take all of them, but it doesn't work that way.

I don't know if we are taking 18,19,20, or 21 guys... With how many we are after right now you'd have to think 21! Moore, Ford, Shelton, VV, Peat, Fuller, Goodman, Iese.... These are all guys we really want bad. But that's 8 more guys... If we got them all it would put us at 22. I just don't see how we can take that many. We desperately need at least 2 more DB's and we know the staff is taking VV at DT. We know we'll get either Moore or Fuller as a QB, we desperately need Peat... Goodman and Iese would be icing on the cake.

So, does this point to a silent commit from VV and a possible Lambert get?

I'd say yes to VV. Apparently he informed coaches on Wednesday where he was going.

@LukeStampini - Decision made for Edwardsville (Ill.) DT Vincent Valentine http://florida.247sports.com/Article/Decision-made-58585 via @247Sports

@JohnTalman - #Huskers DT target Vincent Valentine told coaches where he's heading, but will announce his choice on Signing Day:bit.ly/zQe4ZE