I'm sick to my stomach

I get so sick and tired of this "good fan, bad fan" crap. Just because someone is upset their team lost doesn't mean they are a bad fan. Saying someone is a bad fan because they are upset about how their team is performing is like saying someone is a bad fan because they are a "Sunshine Pumper" and they aren't looking at things realistically. Neither are bad fans, they just have different perspective.

We are all Nebraska fans. The bad fans are the ones who threw stuff on the field Saturday or the ones who booed the young men out there giving it their all.

But being upset with how a team is performing has nothing to do with being a "true fan". It has everything to do with passion. People are allowed their opinions, regardless of what you think of them. Many people agree with you. Others don't. That's life. But don't attack them for their opinion. They aren't "bad fans".

Personally, I hate losing. I am spoiled, because NU has never lost during my life until recently.

I think the problems lie with both the coaches and players, and I have problems being patient. I am willing to give BC another year. I just wanna win now! However, life doesn't necessarily work that way.

I just find it distressing that people are labeled "bad fans" because of their opinions.

Amen! I'm sure EVERY fan was upset over Saturday's loss, but that doesn't make us "bad fans". I don't like to hear about "fans" throwing things on the field, or booing anybody! Like you, I've been spoiled for the past several years. I started back in the late 60's and we didn't lose! It wasn't even something we thought about. We knew we were going to win! Such pride and tradition! I'm not sure where the problems lie........ Playing for Nebraska is something most of those guys have wanted to do their whole lives, so I can't imagine they don't really "want it". I still kind of believe BC is an "outsider" and just doesn't have "Big Red blood" in his veins. I say....let's support them, no matter what, and continue the tradition and pride we've had for all these years! Go Big Red!