Good Game Nebraska

Excel

I know many of you think I'm a troll and sometimes I am but I'm serious when I say that you guys played a great game. It was an intense match up with plenty of emotion, and sure the officiating wasn't great, but it was still an entertaining watch. This was just the kind of game I like where its defenses and mental mistakes that decide the outcome, not wide open offenses. Anyhow, congrats on an overall successful season and good luck next year, I'm betting you'll make a BCS bowl with the way the Big Ten is looking.

Once again good game Huskers!

-A USC Alum

:cheers

Now to just watch Wisconsin try not to get demolished.

Touche! It was a much better game then the final score shows. The first half was terrific. It's too bad that some very odd moments, less then stellar officiating, and mental mistakes had to kill our momentum. Though I was disappointed with the second half, I was quite pleased with most of the first. I just need to keep reminding myself of that.

This was a good game and honestly went about as expected.

I did NOT think NU would have as much success(first half, and first drive of the second half) of moving the ball. That was a great defense and NU more than held their own in this game. One of the most successful rushing games on that defense all year.

The Hail Mary changed the game. Beck's game callling would have loved a lead coming into the 2nd half and get a score on that first drive, who knows. The turnovers in the redzone and drops also hurt.

Still, the game was better than the score showed, and against popular belief there is a lot to look forward offensively next year.

Badgers, good luck, you'll need it.

Yea good game Nebraska. We caught a lot of breaks today usually that kind of stuff happens against us.

Tried to tell some of you Alshon would be tough for Dennard to cover, but Dennard won his fair share of battles too.

Alshon was impressive. I actually thought Dennard got the better of him most of the time, but jesus, when Alshon beat us, he beat us as bad as you could.