Updated Recruiting Board

Updated the board. Vincent Valentine is N. Already told the coaches. Moore is N as well. So is Peat. We are looking to land Shelton but he's still undecided... coaches are looking for firm confirmation from him. Curry may also get a spot as well... this would be for Fuller's scholarship that is left.

So If we lost out on VV and Curry then we'd only get peat and Moore? Cause shelton goes to UW or USC and Ford goes to Cal or another institution other than NU. I really see us adding 4 tomorrow and not 2... But I guess we wait and see

That's all we're taking. We have to leave a schollie open for Charles Jackson in case he pulls a Braylon Heard and gets it together in time for fall. If Jackson doesn't make it that schollie will go to a walk on who deserves it.

Sorry to ruin your signing day surprises but that is how it's supposed to play out. Peat is the only one the coaches feel could still change to Stanford last minute... hence why they sent in the army to his house last week. VV and Moore are ours though.

You still confident on one of the those DT's I am hearing one is not coming.

I am confident in VV. Curry wanted N but he also wanted to go to a school that really wanted him so he might have gotten frustrated with how we played him and said Iowa instead of us. Are you not confident in VV?

I am not hearing that VV even knows what he wants so yes that is the one I am questioning, Curry as well do to us slow playing him.

Updated the board. Vincent Valentine is N. Already told the coaches. Moore is N as well. So is Peat. We are looking to land Shelton but he's still undecided... coaches are looking for firm confirmation from him. Curry may also get a spot as well... this would be for Fuller's scholarship that is left.

So If we lost out on VV and Curry then we'd only get peat and Moore? Cause shelton goes to UW or USC and Ford goes to Cal or another institution other than NU. I really see us adding 4 tomorrow and not 2... But I guess we wait and see

That's all we're taking. We have to leave a schollie open for Charles Jackson in case he pulls a Braylon Heard and gets it together in time for fall. If Jackson doesn't make it that schollie will go to a walk on who deserves it.

Sorry to ruin your signing day surprises but that is how it's supposed to play out. Peat is the only one the coaches feel could still change to Stanford last minute... hence why they sent in the army to his house last week. VV and Moore are ours though.

You still confident on one of the those DT's I am hearing one is not coming.

I am confident in VV. Curry wanted N but he also wanted to go to a school that really wanted him so he might have gotten frustrated with how we played him and said Iowa instead of us. Are you not confident in VV?

I am not hearing that VV even knows what he wants so yes that is the one I am questioning, Curry as well do to us slow playing him.

Looks better than it did yesterday much better.