SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

Linebacker Josh Banderas (Lincoln, Neb./Southwest) got the offer he wanted on Saturday, and he described it in three words.

“Dream come true,” he said.

Banderas attended Saturday's Nebraska junior day and left with an offer from the Cornhuskers. Though it’s still early in the recruiting process, Banderas now has the option of following his father’s footsteps. Tom Banderas played tight end for the Huskers in the 1980s.

“You know, from my first Husker game, I told my dad that I wanted to play there, and I wanted my name up on that stadium wall someday,” Banderas said. “Now, here I am with an opportunity to make it happen.”

he is saying the right things but something tells me he is ohio state bound. we shall see though

Sorry you had a bad night of rest bro.

pretty good night actually! just seems like one of those guys that want to forge his own path. jmo

I think he'll be N when it all said and done. The staff just needs to keep recruiting him. He may have legit interest in OSU, but have a difficult time seeing him at OSU, especially if they get their local targets.

he is saying the right things but something tells me he is ohio state bound. we shall see though

pretty good night actually! just seems like one of those guys that want to forge his own path. jmo

He mentioned that he wants to go to Nebraska. When it's all said and done, he'll be a husker.

I think he'll be N when it all said and done. The staff just needs to keep recruiting him. He may have legit interest in OSU, but have a difficult time seeing him at OSU, especially if they get their local targets.

This ^^^^^^