SIGNED LB Josh Banderas

I would have preferred us going after him strong, locking him up and then letting recruit for the class. Tactically, it's an early, big mistake by the staff ... one that is disappointing and I had hoped would be corrected this go around.

Except Josh has said he was going to go through the recruiting process this summer and go to other camps. It works with some kids, however others want to see what is out there and kind of enjoy the process.

Still think there is not much to worry about with Josh. In the end he will see that there is "no place like home"

its crazy we cant get one commit on jr day. I read about florida and alabama signing 6 players during theres and michigan getting another for just the other day. it helps to get a few kids signed early and they can help you recruit some of the other kids they will see at camps and what not.

its crazy we cant get one commit on jr day. I read about florida and alabama signing 6 players during theres and michigan getting another for just the other day. it helps to get a few kids signed early and they can help you recruit some of the other kids they will see at camps and what not.

Didn't realize players could sign at junior day.

I know he has said that he is interested in other programs, but I really think that he only said that because he had not offered yet. He has now said that this offer changes things. He is going to junior days at K-State and Iowa State becasue he had already scheduled those. I think he will be :bigredn: pretty soon.

Why are people thinking that he'll go to Ohio State? Did I miss something here? He only has offers from Tulsa and Nebraska and from previous interviews he hasn't mentioned anything about Ohio State. The only other schools he's mentioned was K-State and Iowa State in which he'll be attending both their junior days.

He even said that he could commit during the spring but doesn't know yet.

EDIT: Never mind I found the article where he mentions his high interest in Ohio State because of Urban Meyer and he's planning on going to their summer camp. He also wants to go see Oklahoma and Oklahoma State too.

• 2 weeks later...