I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

Some good answers, but it goes back to being counciled and told to clean up his act by the president and the AD. And each time he has an incident he seems to go further back, until the next one. I think he knows it is a problem, but the fact that he makes efforts to correct it, he knows that it is a problem for himself and the University is what I was getting at.
I think more of it has come from his wife if you want to be honest. She is very aware of the perception being "Over blown" a bit. Go back to year one and the Oklahoma game and he words then.

Wait......so you're telling us that you're leaving because of Bo Pelini but you stayed on board when Callahan was here?

No sh#t!!! Didn't Callahan call OU a bunch of F'n Hillbillies. Lmao Not to mention him trashing our entire program and TRADITIONS

It is amazing, isn't it? Cruise through no sweat watching NU get run over like an empty beer can during the Clowhahan era but now, only winning 9 or 10 games a year....quit. Makes sense to me.

Paul Rhoades and Iowa State want YOU!

Don't go to the clones..... they will make you sign a 10 year contract just to keep you a fan.... but if you suck as a fan, they will be so far behind the 8 ball that they can't fire you as a fan, cause they won't be able to afford another fan...

*** Just had to give you crap Cy..... I actually think Rhoades is a good hire.... bleeds ISU

Lando, youre a JOKE of a fan. I dont want to hear about "i dont like the direction of the team nor do i like the coaching staff." I have had to deal with the ineptitude of the DETROIT LIONS for 12 years! If you love the university so much then why would you quit becoming a husker fan in other sports? I would hope you'd still root for nebraska volleyball, baseball, basketball, etc. Being a TRUE fan is sticking with the team throughout good times and bad. We all hated the direction of the program when Callahan was here but you didnt see us jumping ship, did you? All I can say is good riddance, we dont need fairweather fans like you anyways! Go Big Red!