I'm Finding a New Team to Cheer For

Lando, I hope you do come back to the Husker faithful. I can understand frustration, and this off-season will be longer than the last because of the disappointing ending and grim looking 2012, but I think once the spring game starts, and the fever starts to hit, you'll remember all of the things that made you love Nebraska in the first place. And if not, then that is up to you and good luck in your future of your favorite football team. I don't think any team will get to you like Nebraska did. At least that's how I feel, maybe it's just me.

There's a difference between being a blind follower of a team with red color glasses and saying "Everything is okay, NOTHING TO SEE HERE", and just having concerns and questionable decisions, but sticking through it because it's your love as a fan once the ball is teed up.

I think all fans can be questionable to what a team is doing, however, most of those fans still WANT the team to do AS BEST as they can, despite what they might not agree with.

See: William "Bill" Callahan, 2004-2007. If we can survive that, we can survive anything.

I think we can all agree, if we were the head coach at Nebraska, we would ALL do something different. If it was as big as a certain style of offense, to as little subtle changes, such as what the team does on a Friday night before the game. We would all handle the job differently. There were people that had questions and concerns under Osborne and Solich, but most still stuck around and supported the team because they trusted the program.

I would change a few things if I were the head coach, but at the end of the day, we aren't with the players or on the field at practice, so we just have to trust the coaching staff and HOPE for THE BEST!

It just seems as if the OP is nitpicking at things. Recruiting, player management, on-field antics, etc. It's okay to discuss win loss record, image, etc., but I think we need to look at the big ideas and not the nit-picking such as the OP stated.

I will never stop watching Nebraska football, but to state that you want to be a follower of a new team because of the nit-picking, then by all means, go find a new team.

All I'm saying is, it's okay to have concerns and maybe want to do things differently, but at the end of the day, you just want to see the Huskers do & hope for the best as they can.

I'm not saying 6-6 is acceptable, or not making the Conference title game is acceptable either, but we all want to see the program win conference titles and compete for BCS bowls and make that magical run at a BCS Title every now and then. I think we can under Bo, we just need to give him time.

That's what I do, and I'm sure that's what most of us do. We can run Texas Tech offense, or run a 3-3-5 base defense, but at the end of the day, if that's what we have on the field, we just want to see them win, as opposed to picking at every single detail we can.