Would any Huskers since 2000 make the All-century team?

NUance

Suh is the only one, no one else is close. And I do not know who he would replace

Glover was the most dominating player in college football and very small.

He played in the game of the century and beat the number one rated center (Tom

Brahaney) half to death. He was a monster, even more impressive than Suh due to the level of teams he played against.

He did not have a stellar Pro career.

Neil Smith was a beast also

Peters started all four years if my memory is correct.

Maybe Henry, or very close

None of the rest are not anywhere near the all century team in my book.

I never saw Novak play, but he has been on the list since before I was born. Must have been pretty damned good.

Suh is the only one, no one else is close. And I do not know who he would replace

Glover was the most dominating player in college football and very small.

He played in the game of the century and beat the number one rated center (Tom

Brahaney) half to death. He was a monster, even more impressive than Suh due to the level of teams he played against.

He did not have a stellar Pro career.

Neil Smith was a beast also

Peters started all four years if my memory is correct.

Maybe Henry, or very close

None of the rest are not anywhere near the all century team in my book.

I never saw Novak play, but he has been on the list since before I was born. Must have been pretty damned good.

This post comes pretty close at summing up my thoughts...

Suh was the obvious guy who popped into mind, but then I look at the list and ask "who does he bump" ? Glover and Peters were anchors of NC teams and Smiths NCAA and HOF NFL career speak for itself....

Henery was the next obvious, and I would say that he would have the "best" argument at getting on the list..

(Prisoner of the moment), David has been one of the most valuable player we have had ..... but maybe because he didn't have a ton of talent around him, is what makes him soooo valuable. He carried this team.... He is really , really good.... I would try to squeeze him into the line up somewhere, but where? I look at him like Farley, and he isn't on list.

Not even a single mention of Jammal Lord? I'm disappointed.

Ha ha! You know, Jammal Lord really was a heck of an athlete. On other Husker teams with more talent around him he would have been a star.

I think you're absolutely correct. Although if he were on one of those teams, I would still cringe when he dropped back to pass.

Anyone remember the playcall when Lord audibled?

Not any one in particular. What happened?

edit: I hope this was a legitimate question, and not just another troll post. I guess we'll need to wait a month or so for your answer.

Not even a single mention of Jammal Lord? I'm disappointed.

Ha ha! You know, Jammal Lord really was a heck of an athlete. On other Husker teams with more talent around him he would have been a star.

If JL would have played his entire career at safety, we might still be talking about him.

Yeah, or running back. Which is basically what he was.