Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Netflix orignal series "Marco Polo" is pretty good 4 episodes in.... I don't know how historically accurate it is, but i don't really care either. Plot line is slow to develop, or very detailed, depending on your point of view.....

Still not convinced?

Bonus: A lot of naked Chinese/Mongolian women.

I've been watching Marco Polo too. Pretty good so far. And yes, the naked Chinese chicks are a plus! :lol:

increased2.jpg

The one season (so far) Salem is pretty good. Nothing like a good dunking to make a witch confess. :lol:

btw, I think the house on the right is supposed to be the House of Seven Gables--of Nathaniel Hawthorne fame. (Or maybe it's the house on the left.)

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched "I am Ali", great documentary/biography. Whether you're a boxing fan or not if you have any respect for the man it's a must watch. It shows the behind the scenes; family and personal aspects of the loquacious fighter we all know. They used tapes he made for his kids and interviewed many of his family, kids, friends, and rivals. The guy was a great family man despite his short comings with fidelity.

• 3 weeks later...

Started watching Alpha House (Amazon Prime) and Orange is the New Black. Both are pretty good.

I been thinking of swtching to Amazon Prime. But every time I look into it there's still stuff left on Netflix I want to watch.