Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

1 hour ago, sho said:

I watched it last night.  It took us nearly 3 hours to watch it. We kept pausing it going WTF??   They really aren't this stupid, are they?  And 5 minutes later they would prove they could be even more stupid than I thought.    I then had to Google it was a real thing and not some sort of acting, CPS should have taken the other 2 girls away as well.

Plus what kind of justice system overlooks his antics?  Everyone in Pocatello, ID must have been clueless.

• 2 weeks later...

My coworker suggested Swiss Army Man starring Paul Dano, Daniel Radcliffe, and Mary Elizabeth Winstead. I watched about 30 minutes over my lunch break yesterday and I'm laughing a lot but I'm also WTFing every 5 seconds. Weird flick. Anyone see it?

• Plus1 1
On 2/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, StPaulHusker said:

I watched the Fyre Festival documentary.  It was strange to feel bad for people stuck on the island with no way to get back for a while but at the same time laughing because they were so stupid to pay thousands of dollars to take this trip all because a dozen models talked about it on Instagram.

I watched about half an episode of this and turned it off.  I thought....why do I want to sit and watch so many stupid people be so stupid?

• Plus1 1