Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

On 2/5/2019 at 9:01 AM, StPaulHusker said:

I watched the Fyre Festival documentary.  It was strange to feel bad for people stuck on the island with no way to get back for a while but at the same time laughing because they were so stupid to pay thousands of dollars to take this trip all because a dozen models talked about it on Instagram.

I don't think they were stupid to believe the packages would have what they claimed to have, because anyone lying about that would face charges, and they're facing charges now. When I go to a concert or if I were to go to a music festival, I would take it for granted that there would be room for me and there would be enough food and toilets and I'd receive something very close to what was advertised. I don't look past the surface, and neither do any other normal people.

I just can't believe the idiots who put this thing together didn't figure out if the island could hold enough people, or look into how much it would cost to provide the buildings they promised. Or that if they never intended to have the buildings, that they thought they'd get away with it.

But paying that much in the first place for any festival is stupid, I'll agree with that.

Currently working through the The Blacklist (season 3 or so) i like it

Also watching TideLanders with my GF. Lots of pretty people getting naked, and a decent plot . Good so far

Good Girls was enjoyable too. Looking forward to season 2

Enjoyed the first season of You 

Tried to watch Russian Doll. Made it 3 episodes and could do it

GF is into Jason Momoa {of course} and i liked him in G.O.T etc. , but couldn't do Frontier. 3 episodes of dark and boring was enough for us.

Good lord what a tangled web Abducted in Plain sight was! crazy but a good watch.

13 hours ago, Moiraine said:

I don't think they were stupid to believe the packages would have what they claimed to have, because anyone lying about that would face charges, and they're facing charges now. When I go to a concert or if I were to go to a music festival, I would take it for granted that there would be room for me and there would be enough food and toilets and I'd receive something very close to what was advertised. I don't look past the surface, and neither do any other normal people.

I just can't believe the idiots who put this thing together didn't figure out if the island could hold enough people, or look into how much it would cost to provide the buildings they promised. Or that if they never intended to have the buildings, that they thought they'd get away with it.

But paying that much in the first place for any festival is stupid, I'll agree with that.

I got a good laugh outta this one:

ue1zit0s7fh21.jpg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

What in the hell is wrong with you?

Breaking Bad is the best TV show of all time. If you want a show that is exciting and has constant turns go find a soap opera.

This boggles my mind that someone would call Breaking Bad boring.

For me it just became more of the same...Jessie meets girl...Jessie girl (haha) dies.

Walt somehow gets out of every jam...

His wife basically ruins every scene she is in

By the 3rd season you sort of get it.

I like it but I don't think it makes my top 5...which would probably be

Dallas

Family Guy

Arrested Development

Justified (I think makes it)

The Grinder (Amazing show)