Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

On 6/6/2019 at 8:48 PM, Moiraine said:

There's a miniseries about the Central Park 5 on Netflix called When They See Us but I dunno if I'm gonna be able to get through it. It's hard to watch when you know what's going to happen to them.

It's really excellent - I had to stop during the middle of the first episode, it's really disturbing, but the rest is very good.  They give some updates on them though and that should give you hope.

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

Dead to Me on Netflix is one I've gotten into ... love me some Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini.  Lots of little twists make it more than a dark comedy.

YES!  Another fan of it.  I was just thinking of re-watching it again since I enjoyed it so much the first time.  Have you watched the whole series yet?  If not, let’s just say that the ending sets up so well for there to be a season 2.

3 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Dead to Me on Netflix is one I've gotten into ... love me some Christina Applegate and Linda Cardellini.  Lots of little twists make it more than a dark comedy.

She is a big star, Al Bundy is a big star and Peg Bundy is a big star...Poor Bud...not a big star.

4 hours ago, Scarlet Overkill said:

YES!  Another fan of it.  I was just thinking of re-watching it again since I enjoyed it so much the first time.  Have you watched the whole series yet?  If not, let’s just say that the ending sets up so well for there to be a season 2.

I'm 2 episodes in and love it so far.   Will finish it this week.

Well for some reason Moiraine was cast before anyone thought to consult me.

They picked this lady who looks just like her, dark hair and brown eyes and short. I mean blonde and light eyes and 5’8. I hear she’s a good actor though so I s’pose I will withhold judgement. 

shutterstock_6078398k.jpg?w=780

4 hours ago, Moiraine said:

Well for some reason Moiraine was cast before anyone thought to consult me.

They picked this lady who looks just like her, dark hair and brown eyes and short. I mean blonde and light eyes and 5’8. I hear she’s a good actor though so I s’pose I will withhold judgement. 

shutterstock_6078398k.jpg?w=780

The day you withhold judgement is the day I sell you some ocean front property in Lugard.  

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Murandy is not immune to climate change.

Climate change already happened, it was called The Breaking. Now that I think about it the actress and character do have one thing in common: completely unsuited for the task at hand.