Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Hell on Wheels series. I watched it (NetFlix). I enjoyed it. First three seasons, Nebraska territory location.

My first thoughts, all Hell on Wheels characters was fictional except Brigham Young, President Grant and mention John Brown (Bleeding Kansas). Actually Thomas Durant, Collis Huntington, Leland Stanford (Stanford University), U.S. Senators, Wyoming governor, Stagecoach Mary and some more was real .... involved First Transcontinental Railroad project.

And Durant Nebraska town, S2 Ep2, I thought make believe. Wrong, accurate ..... band of Indian braves ransack Durant town and set it on fire. Survivors fled. Never rebuilt it. I believe close to Stromsburg town.

I have to give another shoutout for The Boys on Prime. I’m not a huge superhero fan and that may be why I liked this one cuz these “superhero’s” are scumbags. I guess it’s different because they’re such selfish uncaring dicks.

Also watched The Great Hack on Netflix (about Cambridge Analytica). It was sort of interesting but not really anything new and I felt they could’ve done a much better job explaining and telling the story. Kinda disappointing.

• Plus1 2
On 8/6/2019 at 7:30 PM, GSG said:

So I recently read the Bill Hodges Trilogy by Stephen King (includes Mr. MercedesFinders Keepers, and End of Watch). I knew they had made a TV series out of it so I watched the first episode today. It's not strict to the source material but it was decent. I'm interested to see how it goes. It's in a channel called Audience if you're interested

I guess I'm going to have to go back and keep watching Mr Mercedes. I quit watching it because I thought I had kinda convinced my fiancee to watch it with me, so I  started watching The Boys instead.

The criminally underseen Mr. Mercedes gets a suspenseful third season trailer

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

INVADER ZIM!

invader zim!

InVaDeR zIm!

iNvAdErZiM!

Hey guys I hear the new Invader Zim movie is on Netflix.

On 8/5/2019 at 3:59 PM, Mavric said:

I've had World War II in Colour in my Netflix list for quite some time but hadn't gotten around to watching it.  Then I saw that it's set to go away this month so I decided I better get going.  

I've watched the first two episodes.  Not sure if I'll get through the entire series before it disappears or not.  But if you're at all interested in that kind of thing, you should really watch at least the first episode.  It covers the run-up to September 1, 1939.  I'm kind of a history buff and thought I was decently educated but there were a bunch of things in there that I didn't know.

Did you catch They Shall Not Grow Old when it was theaters?  Similar setup except it's based on WW1.  It's remarkable.

• Fire 1

I finally finished  Making a Murderer (Part 2).  Kathleen Zellner is a creepy face.  Join Munster's Show.  And she is more sleazy than Saul.  Well at least Zellner's saved lipstick because no lips !

I know biased because I dislike all lawyers

Marty McFly: [Reading the newspaper from 2015] "Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly Jr. was tried, convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in the state penitentiary."? Within two hours?

Doc: The justice system works swiftly in the future now that they've abolished all lawyers.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

The Righteous Gemstones on HBO is pretty funny.  It's a show about a family that runs a mega-church and are basically a bunch of degenerates.  It has John Goodman, Adam Devine, Danny Mcbride, Edi Patterson and a few others that you'd probably recognize.  Would definitely recommend.

I'll second this recommendation. Great show 

• Plus1 1