Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

If you want a good war movie and don't mind being depressed, you can watch this one for free on YouTube. You just have to turn on CC. It's about the Nazi invasion/occupation of the Soviet Union (specifically Belarus) through the eyes of a 16 year old kid who joined the fight against them. It's based on true events that the screenplay writer witnessed.

It's mind boggling the amount of evil s#!t a group of people can fall in line with and help enact.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 1:57 PM, GSG said:

Been watching this to pass the time:

I tried to watch one episode of this and after about 10 minutes I couldn't bear it anymore.  The narrator makes me want to run a cheese grater down my arms and they should have made the floor actual lava bc no one should be forced to see these contestants ever again.

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I tried to watch one episode of this and after about 10 minutes I couldn't bear it anymore.  The narrator makes me want to run a cheese grater down my arms and they should have made the floor actual lava bc no one should be forced to see these contestants ever again.

I agree. I was letting my kids watch it because they enjoy it. But then they started leaping from one piece of furniture to the next, and I had to put the kibosh on the whole thing. I really should have seen that coming though.

On 7/6/2020 at 1:58 AM, Danimal said:

Just downloaded Tubi to the tv today. I was impressed with the movie selection and the amount of ads is very reasonable.. Went back to the high school days watching Vamp and The Gate. 

The Gate?!  Oh nice!  That movie gave me some crazy nightmares when I was a kid.

• Plus1 1

• 3 weeks later...