Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

2 hours ago, DevoHusker said:

Gotta say...wtf?!.! Not happy.

I thought it was a lazy finale.

It didn’t piss me off like The Sopranos or GoT but I was hoping for more closure. They didn’t END end it.

Spoiler

I was really hoping they would kill off the wife and son Jonah. The only ones I really wanted to see make it out alive were the daughter Charlotte and Ruth. It did sort of feel like the Sopranos fade to black ending. Did Jonah shoot the PI…..or his mom? I like to think it was his mom ;)

• Oh Yeah! 1

6 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

It didn’t piss me off like The Sopranos or GoT but I was hoping for more closure. They didn’t END end it.

Hide contents

I was really hoping they would kill off the wife and son Jonah. The only ones I really wanted to see make it out alive were the daughter Charlotte and Ruth. It did sort of feel like the Sopranos fade to black ending. Did Jonah shoot the PI…..or his mom? I like to think it was his mom ;)

We had similar thoughts. Agreed, that it didn't END

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Are you kidding me? This season of Better Call Saul has been great.

Man...really?

I started episode 3 yesterday at around 6pm...it is now 6:40 am, I am still not done with it.  

I am trying not to give up on it but it is getting close!  I might have to hand out some busy work today and watch during school.

5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Man...really?

I started episode 3 yesterday at around 6pm...it is now 6:40 am, I am still not done with it.  

I am trying not to give up on it but it is getting close!  I might have to hand out some busy work today and watch during school.

Man, I love the set up of things, and the tenseness it brings in terms of how things are going to play out overall. Just because you are a simpleton who has no attention span, you need a shoot ''em up and quick jump to the end of the series. This is why I hate you!!! 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Man, I love the set up of things, and the tenseness it brings in terms of how things are going to play out overall. Just because you are a simpleton who has no attention span, you need a shoot ''em up and quick jump to the end of the series. This is why I hate you!!! 

Hahaha!

I will try again today.

I think it would feel like that if someone just dropped right in on the beginning of the season. (BCS)  So much of the story had already been told/set up.  If you have that context then so far the season has been really good.

Better Call Saul is definitely one of my all time favorite television series.

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

I know, I know...it just seems slow to me so far.

I will still stick it out though.

Slow is the first two seasons when Chuck is being a whiny b!^@h :lol:  Don’t get me wrong, I love BCS but the first two dragged on and on, mostly because we already knew where things were headed because of BB.

I have not started this season yet so no spoilers :angry:

A guy at work recommended the Alias TV series (2001-2006). Started it a few days ago. 6 episodes is about all I can handle. Jennifer Garner’s hotness only goes so far. Thought I was going to like it after the first two episodes but it unraveled quickly after that.

3 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

A guy at work recommended the Alias TV series (2001-2006). Started it a few days ago. 6 episodes is about all I can handle. Jennifer Garner’s hotness only goes so far. Thought I was going to like it after the first two episodes but it unraveled quickly after that.

That show was really hot and then flamed out.

I think Blacklist is still going, which shocks me.  

1 hour ago, suh_fan93 said:

Interesting about the first 2 seasons.  I loved the show from the get go especially seeing the troubling rise of Slippin Jimmy.

I’m not saying I didn’t like the show. But Chuck did get on my nerves. I just thought they slow played that part of the story for a bit too long. Some of my impatience is due to being a big BB fan. I’ve always been anxious for them to fill in the gaps and make all the connections to the original series.