Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Netflix added Workaholics season 1. That is so tight butthole. :thumbs

Took me less than 18 hours to watch the whole season...I need a hobby.

Ha ha! That's practically a world's record. I'm gonna have to watch it alone. My wife hates that show. And Archer too. Probably my two favorite shows. :lol:

Ha ha! That's practically a world's record. I'm gonna have to watch it alone. My wife hates that show. And Archer too. Probably my two favorite shows. :lol:

I think there is something wrong with your wife bro ;)

I think there is something wrong with your wife bro ;)

She does have bad taste in TV. But she just curls up beside me. Takes a sip of my bourbon. And let's me watch whatever I want. (While she reads People magazine or goofs around on the interwebs.) If I want to watch something that the both of us can view, we catch an old episode of 30 Rock.

Grab a pad of paper and a pencil and watch Primer a few times.

One of the best time travel movies I've seen.

I'll give Primer a view. I like time travel movies.

As for Trainspotting mentioned above, I found this movie to be disturbing for some reason. I think it was the baby scene that got me. Anyway, I think I'll lighten up on the heroin for a while. /jk

I watched one of Bill Hicks' stand-up performances from 1989 last night. That guy was pretty damn interesting/funny. Too bad he died so early.

One of my favorite all time stand up comedians. Imo, a very underappreciated comic. There are a lot of accusations out there that Denis Leary basically lifted his entire routine from Bill. There was a long time joke amongst comedians and others inside the entertainment industry that went something like, "why is Denis Leary famous and no one knows who Bill Hicks is? Because there is no cure for cancer." I always liked Denis too, until I heard that. No Cure for Cancer was pretty GD funny though, I gotta admit.

I'd never seen Parks and Rec until I went through the whole Netflix slate, and at this point I think I like it even better than The Office. I'm fully immersed in Breaking Bad right now. After I get done with that it sounds like I'm gonna have to check out Party Down.