Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Anyone use Hulu? I just started and have been watching WW2: The Last Heros...It is a great 6 episode series about the battles of WW2 and is told by the soldiers that fought in those battles. Very heart wrenching

Do you have free Hulu, or Hulu Plus? I've been thinking of switching from Netflix to Hulu Plus. Or perhaps to Amazon Prime. I'm getting to the point where I've seen everything on Netflix that I want to see. :lol:

I started watching The Wire. HBO series from 2002-2007 I believe. Season 1 is pretty good.

this is my favorite show.

What do you watch The Wire on? Hulu Plus maybe? It's not on Netflix (I think).

What do you watch The Wire on? Hulu Plus maybe? It's not on Netflix (I think).

i bought it. i actually bought it on itunes and liked it so much i eventually bought the box set. it was gratuitous.

Yeah, that might be a good box set to own. I'll check prices on eBay. :lol:

Anyone use Hulu? I just started and have been watching WW2: The Last Heros...It is a great 6 episode series about the battles of WW2 and is told by the soldiers that fought in those battles. Very heart wrenching

Do you have free Hulu, or Hulu Plus? I've been thinking of switching from Netflix to Hulu Plus. Or perhaps to Amazon Prime. I'm getting to the point where I've seen everything on Netflix that I want to see. :lol:

I got Hulu Plus...The only thing I hate about watching TV series on it is that it has ad commercials throughout the shows. I think it is better than Netflix when it comes to movies though.

I am almost done with Orange is the New Black...but its still hard watching "Jim" from American Pie and not think of that movie!!!

Other than that, I really got nothing.

Have you watched many documentaries on Netflix? They have a ton of good ones. Lots of Ken Burns stuff. :thumbs:

We watched Lovelace and Eden last night.

I'm sure most of you know what Lovelace is about. It was ok. Kinda slow, not super excited, and pretty depressing.

Eden is about a girl that kidnapped into a sex trafficking ring in Arizona or something. Supposed to be based on a true story. Interesting, but also pretty depressing. And Beau Bridges is in it.