Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Ah - ya gotta go into the neighborhoods around the city.  Most of the restaurants and etc near tourism areas are college kids (unless you hit Union Ouster House, Green Dragon, Bell In Hand, Black Rose or a gritty pub down an alley). Some neighborhoods are more working class and townie than others.  Ill send you my favorite news story from a year ago on PM when I get home.  Its too much. 

SEASON 2 OF CASTLE ROCK HAS STARTED. GETTING PRETTY CRAZY NOW 4 EPISODES IN

WE ALSO JUST FINISHED SEASON 2 OF INSATIABLE. IT WON'T WIN ANY AWARDS FOR ACTING OR STORY,  BUT IT'S ALMOST LIKE A HIGHER QUALITY SOAP OPERA WITH ALL THE WACKY s#!t GOING ON 

Executive Decision.  Die Hard knock-off. Ridiculous and idiotic movie imo. (not comedy flix)

Truly beyond belief.  But I watched it for some reason. ...... could be many stars

Funny. Copy Airplane! movie.  Emergency landing c**kpit scene .... Kurt Russell (Ted Sticker) and Halle Berry (Elaine D**kenson).  But forgot Otto ..... blown-up copilot :lol:.

executive-decision-1996.jpg

BTW, one of my favorite actor .... Kurt Russell.  I enjoyed Escape from NY/LA, Used Cars, Captain Ron, Overboard, Graceland, Tombstone, etc .......

On 10/31/2019 at 11:15 PM, NUance said:

I rewatched most of the Breaking Bad series.  I didn't appreciate how great the song Baby Blue fit the end scene.  The last episode.  Wow.  Best last episode evar of any series.  

Great series. Touching (last episode). However I don't like Skyler character especially season 2 and later .... cheater, anti- heroines, bitch, etc.

Baby Blue = Unique blue meth

From goody two-shoes high school chemistry teacher to a life of crime by producing meth and drug kingpin.

Also SOA finale episode ... heartbreaking.   BTW, I can't handle Peggy Bundy ;) . Left that shoe salesman and hooked up with SAMCO bikers :blink:.  Tho' she was a nice singer/guitarist ..... several SOA background songs.

• Plus1 1

The fourth and final season is out on Amazon Prime.

I’m about half way through season 2. Have really enjoyed it so far. Well made and visually stunning, especially some of the German technology, buildings, etc.  Kind of a history based dystopian totalitarian world. Still haven’t figured out 

Spoiler

if it’s an alternate timeline/reality or how they are going to address the shows setting of a German-Japan controlled United States where those countries were victorious in WWII vs the Man in the High Castle’s films which seemingly depict Allied victory and what really occurred after WWII.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

The fourth and final season is out on Amazon Prime.

I’m about half way through season 2. Have really enjoyed it so far. Well made and visually stunning, especially some of the German technology, buildings, etc.  Kind of a history based dystopian totalitarian world. Still haven’t figured out 

Hide contents

if it’s an alternate timeline/reality or how they are going to address the shows setting of a German-Japan controlled United States where those countries were victorious in WWII vs the Man in the High Castle’s films which seemingly depict Allied victory and what really occurred after WWII.

I'm more than half way through season 3. Some of your questions will be cleared up near the end of season 2.

It really is a very well done production.

• Plus1 1