Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

I'm watching "The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret" It's pretty funny. If you like David Cross and Will Arnet from Arrested Development, this might be your thing. There is only one season on instant though.

Watched this last night. I really enjoyed it. David Cross is such a fool in this. Very funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched this lastnight:

220px-Drive2011Poster.jpg

Did you like it? I was pretty bored throughout the whole show

I did like it, the first part of the movie was a drag but the end was pretty good imo. Not a big fan of the girl they had in the movie, they probably should've gotten a hotter one for that part.

You talkin about Carey Mulligan? She's different looking that's for sure. I'd probably still... ya know.

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

tumblr_lrty8hERub1qhtrlj.gif

Watched Drive last night. Decent flick. Not great. But solid entertainment.

As for Carey Mulligan she looks *exactly* like an old girlfriend of mine. Well, exactly like a slightly older version of the HS/college gf. I thought she was cute--both the gf and Carey Mulligan. I wonder if Carey Mulligan is a psycho too, like the old gf?

• 2 weeks later...

Breaking Bad has a very, very good chance to go down as the greatest show of all time when it's all said and done.

If you haven't started watching...now is as good a time as any.

I gave up on this show midway through season four. It got to the point where it was just absurd. No likable characters. Story is utter horsesh#t. I know that I have the minority view on this one, but I'll stand firm with it.

So I guess the incredible character development, award-winning acting and cinematography, subtle hidden messages, and powerful symbolism, not to mention the intensity and drama in nearly every episode probably just got lost on him somehow. It's ok, I'll let him just go back to watching Tosh.0 and Teen Mom now.

So I guess the incredible character development, award-winning acting and cinematography, subtle hidden messages, and powerful symbolism, not to mention the intensity and drama in nearly every episode probably just got lost on him somehow. It's ok, I'll let him just go back to watching Tosh.0 and Teen Mom now.

They developed the characters into a bunch of a$$hole$ with no redeeming qualities. The show is well acted but that doesn't keep the story from being preposterous.

They developed the characters into a bunch of a$$hole$ with no redeeming qualities. The show is well acted but that doesn't keep the story from being preposterous.

I've flip-flopped on BB a couple of times. I saw the first episode and got hooked. Watched the first two seasons religiously. Then I lost interest. I got to thinking about what the show was promoting--I mean, cooking meth. Seriously? More recently though the talk of posters on HB piqued my interest again. I started catching up on Netflix. Watched all the episodes up through last season in a couple of weeks a while back.

They developed the characters into a bunch of a$$hole$ with no redeeming qualities.

That's the freaking point! It's in the title of the show for god's sake!

And by characters I'm assuming you mean Walt and Skyler, because this describes nobody else.