Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

2 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

That is a setup. Why is the camera intent on focusing there ahead of time? Seems obviously faked.

Idk. I went back on my own Netflix account and re-watched that part about 50 times. Could there be something? Maybe. I'm not ruling it completely out. To me though, it just looks like a camera glitch with the cabinets/dresser or whatever is in the room and the edge of the door 

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Idk. I went back on my own Netflix account and re-watched that part about 50 times. Could there be something? Maybe. I'm not ruling it completely out. To me though, it just looks like a camera glitch with the cabinets/dresser or whatever is in the room and the edge of the door 

Oh I think it looked like an arm or body but my problem is, why is the camera aimed there and zoomed in way before it appears? It’s like the camera person was anticipating it and wanted to get a good shot of it. Kinda suspect for a supposed unexpected apparition. Of course I have no idea what the dialog was. Maybe they saw something prior and then chose to focus there? Seems like that would’ve caused some commotion with the people if it was legit.

3 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Oh I think it looked like an arm or body but my problem is, why is the camera aimed there and zoomed in way before it appears? It’s like the camera person was anticipating it and wanted to get a good shot of it. Kinda suspect for a supposed unexpected apparition. Of course I have no idea what the dialog was. Maybe they saw something prior and then chose to focus there? Seems like that would’ve caused some commotion with the people if it was legit.

Here's a better version. Some people in the comments speculated that it's the friend's kid wandering around the house

5 minutes ago, GSG said:

Here's a better version. Some people in the comments speculated that it's the friend's kid wandering around the house

A side note. We do some work for the Weld county jail so I talk with some of the maintenance and repair guys often. The Watts guy was held there for quite awhile. They had to go out of their way to keep Watts completely separated from all the other prisoners due to all the death threats. He had his own private rec time and was basically in solitary. I guess your average incarcerated person isn’t too fond of child murderers.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

A side note. We do some work for the Weld county jail so I talk with some of the maintenance and repair guys often. The Watts guy was held there for quite awhile. They had to go out of their way to keep Watts completely separated from all the other prisoners due to all the death threats. He had his own private rec time and was basically in solitary. I guess your average incarcerated person isn’t too fond of child murderers.

Honor among thieves...

I do a field trip to jail and the prisoners that come talk to us (especially if they came from a real badass prison) will mention things like that.

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Honor among thieves...

I do a field trip to jail and the prisoners that come talk to us (especially if they came from a real badass prison) will mention things like that.

Scared straight with @teachercd :lol:

Actually that's a great idea to expose the kids to that. I bet it makes a lot of them think twice and if nothing else they can see that prison is a real place and not just something on TV.

• Fire 1